Thursday, March 21, 2019

The editing begins

Hey y'all! Kaylin didn't go to school (yes again) so I was on my own yet again!

In class today I finally started putting the footage we got from last Saturday together! I think it's okay for now... when I first put it all together I wasn't too confident about it and honestly didn't like it. But, that could be because we haven't found the background music yet. I tightened up the editing a bit and now it looks a lot better actually! I feel like it'll get even better once we shoot the rest of it this upcoming week. Usually, I edit my AICE media studies projects on Final Cut Pro X, but a few months ago I got Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018, so I'm using that to edit. I first learned how to edit on Premiere Pro (in my TV production class) and I think I'm more knowledgable with the program so it's better to use it.

We're filming more next week (Monday, I think), but I still have to confirm with Kaylin and Alexia! I'll keep y'all updated.

Happy witching hour!

UPDATE: I'm using Final Cut Pro now

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...