Saturday, March 23, 2019

I feel a witch in the room...

HAPPY SPRING BREAK WOO! I'm literally working all break (everyday no exaggeration, so that's fun!) Okay anyway, it is confirmed we are filming Monday afternoon. I'm think we're going to try to get most of filming done. If anything happens, we still have time to reshoot and fix things up before April 7th.

Now lets talk music. Finding music for this film opening is literally going to be the hardest thing EVER. I've made the executive decision and decided I am not going to look any longer on Killer Tracks, I searched different moods, genres, etc. for an hour and nothing! This is when Mrs. Stoklosa came in and recommended Purple Planet and the audio library on YouTube. I didn't look too in depth into these two but I can already tell they're a lot better, so I'll keep y'all updated on that.

My friend Carly let me borrow her witchcraft book! I was hoping it would look more authentic, made of leather, etc., but it's very cheesy looking and was literally bought at Hot Topic.


We're not going to use it, so I just ordered a leather book on amazon that looks more authentic (it's only $6 plus $6 shipping because we need it by Monday and has relatively decent reviews.)


Let's hope I'm not wasting my money...

Happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...