Sunday, March 24, 2019

HIT THE LIGHTS!

Hey y'all! In this blogpost I'm going to be talking about lighting!

Typical spell/seance scenes are portrayed in dark rooms with the candles serving as the main source of illumination. But, since we can't rely on the candles for the lighting (due to lack of professional+advanced equipment), we have to have another source of lighting. Which is why I asked my friend, Julia, who has a light projector, if we can borrow it for a few days. But I totally forgot she's in Paris all spring break, SO we had to figure something else out. Then I remembered I had a light projector, but mine has patterns on it so I just took the cap off and BOOM!




We've got our lighting down boys and girls,
happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...