Sunday, March 10, 2019

Need to stop at A.C. Moore

Okay I’m tired of my intro being “hey y’all”... so for now I’m just going to start the blog-post however I want, until I find something else to start with. I’ve had a super busy weekend so I haven’t been able to do any further research and such, but I did briefly look into what to use specifically for the "seance" scene.

I was looking into candles and I’m still not sure which type we should use, either taper candles (only $1.79 at A.C. Moore) or pillar candles, which are thicker. I’m leaning more towards the pillar ones because first, they’re cheaper since we don’t have to buy a candle holder, and second, I’ve seen more seance scenes with normal pillar candles. Kaylin and I still aren’t exactly sure if we want the girl to drink the potion (given in the shoe box) or maybe have her sprinkle it on the picture of the boyfriend, but I think we should use these glass vials from target, because they're the cheapest I found. Since I'm going to be the missing boyfriend, I think were just going to use my senior picture from the yearbook, to show the woman trying to contact him and/or locate him.

Tomorrow in class, we're going to start the storyboard together and hopefully get most of it completed. Kaylin and I tend to diverge from the work we're supposed to be doing at times because we always get distracted by something we can discuss at another time, we still get our work done though!

I'm tired,
happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...