Friday, March 8, 2019

More shots and such!

Hey y’all! Today, I thought shot list got deleted from google docs, but I was just being incredibly dumb. I literally started checking every single google doc I’ve made in the past month, but THIS WHOLE TIME, it was in my most recent doc… just on the second page (apparently I didn’t think of scrolling down). That wasted about the first 5-10 minutes of the limited class time we had due to a guest speaker.

Once I finally found my shot list, Kaylin and I finally started getting down to business! We encountered a few bumps because we didn’t exactly agree on everything we had planned, but eventually we came to a verdict on certain shots. It’s scaring me that this project is due in a month from today, Kaylin and I have to be on our A game! Next class were going to start our storyboard and hopefully we’ll start shooting sometime during the week next week.

I forgot to mention this before, but Kaylin found an actor for our film opening! Her name is Alexia and she’s Kaylin’s friend from debate. I was so worried we wouldn't be able to find a reliable and decent actor, but I think we’re good!

Peace,
happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...