Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Storyboarddddd

Hey so… Kaylin and I finally put our 2 brain cells together and started our storyboard! It’s not the prettiest. I’m fully aware Kaylin isn’t artistically inclined and drawing is definitely not her strong suit, which is why I made the executive decision to draw it instead. I say that as if I can draw myself (I cannot).

We know how we want to map out almost everything so far, shot/movement-wise, but we are still unsure how to approach the “summoning scene”. We aren’t actually going to show the woman during the summoning, but rather her gathering the materials for it and setting everything in place, such as the candles, potion mixtures, etc. We’re only doing a film opening, so we don’t want to give away or show too much.
Me being so extremely proud of our storyboard 
I think Kaylin and I are going to start filming this weekend, most likely just the first scene when the girlfriend is putting up missing posters and asking strangers if they have seen her boyfriend. I’m going to put my skills from creative photo class into use and photoshop a missing poster! I’m going to try to start it in class tomorrow if we have time after we finish the storyboard.

We’ll see how it goes,
happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...