Wednesday, March 13, 2019

HAVE YOU SEEN BEN?

HEY  Y’ALL! The intro is back now because I can’t think of another one. Today in class, I worked on the missing poster and actually finished most of it. It’s 11:05pm right now and I just officially completed it!

I'm missing I guess... also my photoshop skills are on point
When we were doing the storyboard a few days ago, Kaylin and I never reached the seance/spell scene (the ending of the film opening), so I decided to quickly make a shot list of the last scene! I thought that maybe we could use a few close up shots of the girl gathering candles, a lighter, and a picture of her boyfriend, but Kaylin thought it’d be better if we had all those items in the box already, and I agree with her. Kaylin also really wanted to burn the picture of the boyfriend during the spell, but typically when you see someone burning a picture during some sort of spell, it has a negative connotation (possibly foreshadowing a death). Which is when we both realized that, although we’re not creating the entire film, the plot could revolve around the woman being given an evil spell that actually does NOT work in her favor and how she deals with it.

ALSO WE’RE STARTING TO FILM THIS SATURDAY OH MY GODDDD! I can’t believe were actually doing this I’m worried but also excited. Kaylin and I are planning to meet up at town center at 11:30am on Saturday to film the first scene of the opening. I will keep y’all updated if anything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...