Tuesday, March 19, 2019

So so lonely...

Hey y’all! Kaylin wasn’t in class today so I was all alone! But, I was texting her and she said that she can buy the candles tomorrow at target for the spell scene. I already discussed in a previous post that we're going to use pillar candles, but the ones in glass containers because those are significantly cheaper than ones that aren't (I'm not sure why).

I started editing the shot list we had already made together in class because we're still not exactly sure how to transition from her looking up the message on google translate to the scene where she tries to "summon" her boyfriend, Ben. I was thinking of doing a close up track shot of her shoes as she walks into the garage (the camera follows her into the garage), and we'd have the door close behind her and the screen go completely black. I'll discuss that more with Kaylin when I see her next.

Kaylin and I were planning to film this Saturday, but Alexia (our actress), is going to Tampa Thursday-Sunday so we have to postpone! I'm fine with that though because I'm not going out of town spring break next week and neither is Kaylin so we have the whole week. I'll keep ya updated!

Happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...