Sunday, March 31, 2019

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC UGHH

I've made blogposts about music before, but now I'm REALLY (in depth) looking for music. It is literally the hardest thing ever.

I know background music can either make or break this project and I just need to find the perfect track. I've downloaded one so far, and I thought it was good but there's this one repetitive chord throughout the track that kind of ruins it. I've played it back a few times (over the film opening, by the way, I finished adding all the clips together) and it's not the one... so the search continues!

OKAY UPDATE MID-BLOG (I wrote the paragraph above about an hour ago... but I think I figured it out!) So y'all know that one track I downloaded that was good but had that one chord that sounded like wind chimes that basically ruined it (literally just talked about it). Well since we're going to incorporate diegetic sound into the film opening, I lowered the music right at the part where the freaking wind chimes come in so you can't really hear it.

I'm still going to look for other music, just in case. I'm also going to get input from others to see if the music truly matches the opening.

Happy witching hour!

Season 2 CAOS (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) comes out Friday! Are y'all excited or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...