Friday, March 29, 2019

Finished filming!

Hey y'all! Yesterday we finished filming. Kaylin picked me up and we went to her house before picking up Alexia because we had to experiment with the lighting to make sure it was good. We initially planned on using yellow lighting to look like a normal light for the seance scene, but we thought the red lighting would suit it better, so we changed it.

Testing out the lighting!

Once we picked up Alexia, we literally played with Kaylin's puppies for 30 minutes, then we started filming. Once we started, we soon realized that our shot list is over 2 minutes, which is the limit for the film opening, so we had to take our a few things that helped with the build up to the seance. That was super frustrating, but I still think it'll be okay in our final product. 

These are a few shots from our film opening: 



I've been really busy working everyday and haven't had the time to look into music that much, but I plan on dedicating a good portion of Sunday to just looking for music, so I'll update you guys then! 

Happy witching hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!

MY VERY LAST BLOGPOST! It's been so fun and SUPER stressful doing this project, but I appreciate that I was given this opportunity to ...